Most systems use a content repository or a database to store page content, metadata, and other information assets that might be needed by the system. A presentation layer (template engine) displays the content to website visitors based on a set of templates.
Most systems use server side caching to improve performance. This works best when the WCMS is not changed often but visits happen regularly.
A WCMS allows non-technical users to make changes to a website with little training. A WCMS is primarily a website maintenance tool for non-technical staff.
- Ideal for small start-ups to build simple and robust websites and large organizations to construct and automate their website operations
- Vast expertise in several Open Source CMS platforms like WordPress, Drupal & joomla.
- We build custom web CMS solutions that can be as robust and secure.
- Great tool for any sized websites
- Update your website in minutes
- Give your business a new facelift
- Less time for publishing
- Reduce maintenance costs